Monday, December 26, 2011

T.T L


Once upon a time
there was an island where all the feeling lived
happiness,saddness,knowledge,
and all others include love.
One day it was announced to the feeling
that the island would sink.
So they all prepared boats and left
Love was the only one who stayed.
But when love was almost sinking,
she decided to ask help.
"help!help!! who can help me?.."
then richness came.
love ask
"Richness ,can you take me with you?.."
"No, I can't .There is a lo of gold in my ship, there is no place for you $$"said Richness.
Then Saddness came,and Love ask him
"saddness ,let me go with you.."
"oh .Love, I'm s sad,so I prefer to go alone..huhu".said Saddness.
Then, Love saw Happiness.
"Happiness,Help me! help me!.."
Unfortunately, Happiness was so happy, so he did not listen when love call him.

When Love almost give up askig for help.Suddenly there was a voice.
"come love,I'll take you.."
The one who helped Love is an elder.
Love became very happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name..
When they arrived on a dry land ,
the elder went on his on way..
The Love asked Knowledge,another elder,
the name of the elder who had helped her.
His name is "Time".
Time? But why did time help me??
Because only 'Time' is capable of understanding how great Love is..


Love,
Qausu Quzahin..
Kg.Jelawat,Bachok,Kelantan.
25 December 2011
11:55 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment